Sunday, November 11, 2018

It's That Time Again To Thank Those Heroes Among Us by Margo Hoornstra


Yep, November 11th has arrived again. Those of you who read this blog regularly know that, on this date every year, I pause to reflect on those who have sacrificed and continue to sacrifice so much to allow the rest of us to be free. And protect us when we are.



Please join me in thanking those who serve both in the military abroad and our law enforcement community here at home.



I am proud to be the wife, daughter, sister, granddaughter, niece, cousin and mother of these remarkable heroes among us.


And I have to tell you. It never gets old in honoring them for their service. So please join me in a moment of silent reflection...and appreciation.

Thank you.

I'll be back here again on the 23rd. Until then, if you're so inclined, please visit my WEBSITE

10 comments:

Rolynn Anderson said...

Thanks, again, for the reminder. As you know I've been immersed in Mexico's Day of the Dead. These folks know how to honor those who have passed. I'm glad we have a day to remember those who served our country.

Leah St. James said...

Like you said, Margo :-), it never gets old, and I hope it never will.

Jannine Gallant said...

Heartfelt post, Margo.

remullins said...

Thank you for the reminder.

Margo Hoornstra said...

Hope you’re enjoying your immersion, Rolynn. I agree, always remember and never forget.

Margo Hoornstra said...

Thanks, Brenda.

Margo Hoornstra said...

Always takes my breath away, Leah.

Margo Hoornstra said...

From the heart, Jannine.

Margo Hoornstra said...

Glad to do it, Robin.

Diane Burton said...

Thanks for your inspiring post, Margo.