Monday, October 16, 2017

More Wine Coming Soon by Donna Michaels

Hi everyone,

It's Donna Michaels, and woohoo! I actually remembered to put up a post on my designated day. So sorry I missed it last month. My bad. I was very deep in my writing cave and it never even flickered through my mind.

Today, I'm thrilled to share the cover and blurb of my upcoming release, WINE AND SCENERY, Book 7 in my Citizen Soldier Series. It releases in two weeks, 10/30/17!






His quiet life is about to get a sexy remodel…

Sets aren’t the only thing Ryder builds when volunteering his construction expertise at the local theatre. A surprising friendship forms between him and a vivacious New Yorker. Working side-by-side with the visiting make-up artist whose ready smile and warm brown eyes slowly thaw the ice around his heart, he warms to the idea of acting on their attraction.


But when Sophia’s close-knit Italian family summons her back to the Big Apple, Ryder’s reminded of the past and how his ex-girlfriend chose family obligations over him. To make matters worse, he discovers Sophia lied about her family, because they’re the ones undercutting his bids and threatening his business. Did he give his heart to the right woman this time, or will he end up alone and discarded again, like last month’s scenery?

___________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading,

~Donna
www.DonnaMichaelsAuthor.com

6 comments:

Jannine Gallant said...

Great cover! Congrats!

Rolynn Anderson said...

What could be better than wine, scenery and romance? You've got a winning trifecta here, Donna. Congrats on the new book!

Margo Hoornstra said...

Nice looking cover. Best of luck.

Leah St. James said...

Sounds like a great story, Donna. Fantastic cover! I didn't realize this series takes place in/around the Poconos. I lived there a couple years...hubby is a Scranton native. Right about this time of year I really miss the stunning foliage.

Brenda whiteside said...

Sounds like sparks will fly!

Alicia Dean said...

Great cover. Sounds like a winner. Congrats!