We'll post the stories during the month of December, and in January, we'll create a book from them which you can download free.
We need your help, though. To add a fun challenge for us, each of our stories will start out with the same first line, and you get to choose which one we use!
Here are the first line ideas:
1) She had just one wish for the holidays.
2) So much for her first holiday vacation in years now that the airport she practically broke her neck to get to was shut down.
3) The black boots quivered and twitched before disappearing completely beneath the towering noble fir.
4) Two surprises greeted her when she opened her front door that morning: a foot of pristine snow and a wrapped package on her doorstep.
5) Was it bad luck to find dead mistletoe on your doorstep?
6) She watched in surprise as the man in the Santa suit pulled a badge out of his red fur bag, and flashed it at…her?
7) What was it about the holidays that made normally sane people lose their minds?
8) Why did the past twenty-four hours feel more like twenty-four days?
It's tough to choose just one, isn't it?Leave a comment with your vote, and we'll let you know the winning line this weekend.
~Smart Women ~Sexy Men ~Seductive Romance
Dancing in a Hurricane is available in digital and paperback formats at Amazon and in paperback at Createspace