Saturday, July 21, 2018

By Reservation Only, #coverreveal, by Barbara Edwards #amwriting

Celebrate with me! 


I have my book cover for By Reservation Only with the Wild Rose Press. 

The publication date is undecided, but will be soon.

By Reservation Only is Book One in the Deerbourne Inn Series, an ongoing saga about the people who visit or live at the Inn. the stories vary from contemporary romance to historical romance, a ghost story and a mystery. and thats only the start.

I’m looking forward to reading all of them.



The Deerbourne Inn is in Vermont. a small town near all the area attractions. Do you ski? Fish? Hike? Like Fall foliage? Hunt antiques? There is something for everyone. 

Plan on visiting. 

Please follow, friend or like me. I love to hear from my readers.

Amazon Author’s Page http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B003F6ZK1A

14 comments:

remullins said...

Congrats! I lift my coffee cup to celebrate your great news.

Diane Burton said...

Sounds like a great series. Can't wait to read them.

Leah St. James said...

Love the cover, Barbara! I'm toasting as well with my mug of strong black English Breakfast Tea. :-)

Jannine Gallant said...

Congrats, Barb! Always exciting to get a look at your cover.

Vonnie Davis said...

A new book is always reason to celebrate, but a new series is even better. Congratulations! Love the cover. I'm betting the readers will like the series.

Barbara Edwards said...

Thanks, RE, much appreciated.

Barbara Edwards said...

Hi Diane,
I've only read blurbs on the next few and they sound great.

Barbara Edwards said...

Hi Leah,
I love the cover, too. its exciting.

Barbara Edwards said...

Hi jannine,
Thanks.

Barbara Edwards said...

Thanks Vonnie, Your lips to God's ear.

Margo Hoornstra said...

Interesting cover. I love the premise of all those stories. And the different genres. Best of luck with them.

Rolynn Anderson said...

Cool series with a multiple of angles/genres. You are so clever!

Brenda Whiteside said...

Sounds like a fun series! I like the cover!

Alicia Dean said...

Congrats! Love the cover. I am thinking of writing a Deebourne Inn story, what fun!