Wednesday, May 21, 2014

TOTALLY OFF SUBJECT by Barbara Edwards


Did I mention we’re on everyone’s dream trip? my husband and I are traveling to and through Alaska.
 It’s taken us six weeks to cross this wonderful country and arrive at the gateway to the North, Ketchikan.










I don’t have enough words to describe what it’s like. I’ve been on mountain tops, behind ten foot snow drifts, next to volcanic mud-pits, on the Pacific beach and we’re just starting.








I visited the Redwoods and Sequoia National Parks 











Sunset over the Pacific Ocean from our campsite.
Wow.










It’s rainy here. About forty percent of the time.
I recommend you get waterproof boots when you visit. Otherwise, it’s great.
Please visit my blog or website to read more of our adventures. We have tow more months to travel.


Please follow, friend or like me. I love to hear from my readers.
Amazon Author’s Page http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B003F6ZK1A
GoodReads http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/496095.Barbara_Edwards

10 comments:

Margo Hoornstra said...

Wow! Been following your trek when I can. What a dream trip. I want to go. Gorgeous pictures.

Leah St. James said...

Lovely, Barbara. Thanks for sharing.

Alicia Dean said...

Oh my gosh, breathtaking! So happy for you. Thank you for sharing and enjoy the rest of your dream trip!

Jannine Gallant said...

Beautiful photos. Have a wonderful time up there!

Diane Burton said...

You must be having a great time. Such lovely scenery. Enjoy the trip.

Barbara Edwards said...

Hi Margo,
Don't put it off. Go.
It's wonderful.

Barbara Edwards said...

Hi Leah,
You're welcome.

Barbara Edwards said...

Hi Alicia,
You should see the ones I have posted on the website my son set-up.

Barbara Edwards said...

Hi Jannine,
I am so excited every day. It's spectacular and the people are so nice.

Barbara Edwards said...

Hi Diane,
I am enjoying this so much. Thanks