Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not stop questioning. ~ Albert Einstein
Good old Al was so right. Questions are what keep us moving forward as a species. I don’t know about anyone else, but I’ve been rather disappointed in the lack of speed with which humans are moving. Not forward by leaps and bounds. Sometimes it seems as if homo sapiens aren’t moving forward at all. Not even by inch worm wiggles.
What are we doing instead? Taking selfies? Texting through life? Watching the nightly news and growing ever more convinced that the apocalypse is just moments away?
Sigh. I grow weary of the de-evolution I see happening around me on a daily basis.
Here are ten questions I hope someone is working on answering:
1. How can we teleport humans over long distances?
2. Is there intelligent life beyond our planet?
3. Do people with true superpowers exist among us?
4. Can we obliterate cancer once and for all?
5. Will movies/television shows ever be in holographic form?
6. Is time travel possible?
7. Will replicators ever be installed in our kitchens so we can have whatever we want for dinner?
8. Will we ever be able to download information directly into our brains like Trinity in the movie, The Matrix? (Oh, the time that would save!)
9. In what ways can we improve our system of government in the United States so we can restore our country’s greatness?
10. What’s the best way to educate children so they will raise questions that need answering and send humans into a new era of enlightenment?
What questions do you hope someone is trying to answer?