Saturday, October 31, 2015

Sweet Holiday Romance by Liz Flaherty



Roses and Readers, join me in welcoming Liz Flaherty to The Roses of Prose.
Sometimes, as we all know, bad things happen to good people. They get more tricks than treats when they approach the What’s Next in Life? door. Cass Logan, the heroine of The Gingerbread Heart, my contribution to the USA Today bestselling boxed set A Heartwarming Christmas, doesn’t know what’s going to be behind the next door when she returns to Christmas Town in time for the winter holidays. It has been a long season of losses, beginning with her husband’s death and ending with her mother’s. She’s “fifty-few” and too many of those years have been spent as a caregiver. She doesn’t know what’s next, but she does know it’s time for her to take care of herself first.

The first person she sees is Eli Welcome. Retired pastor—though not so retired as he thought—and mystery-writer. He gives her a job, he makes her laugh, they dance together in the kitchen. But he has a bad heart and needs surgery on his hand.

            Oh, boy.
***
This holiday season, warm your heart with 12 connected sweet holiday romances from 12 Harlequin Heartwarming authors who are USA Today, national bestselling, and award-winning authors. This collection of PG-rated holiday romances are all set in Christmas Town, a location introduced in the 2014 Harlequin Heartwarming release Christmas, Actually. A Heartwarming Christmas will bring you laughter, tears, and happily-ever-afters (no cliffhangers), for more than 1200 pages. Foreword by small town lover and New York Times bestseller Kristan Higgins.

Amazon: http://amzn.to/1TDjGEK
iTunes: http://apple.co/1OkXsV9
Kobo: http://bit.ly/1CEnSA7
Google Play: http://bit.ly/1J0Qg08
B&N: http://bit.ly/1LaVnNT 
***
Liz Flaherty thinks one of the things that keeps you young when you quite obviously aren’t anymore is the constant chances you have to reinvent yourself. Her latest professional incarnation is as a Harlequin Heartwarming author and she is enjoying every minute! She’d love to hear from you at lizkflaherty@gmail.com or please come and see her at:


19 comments:

Liz Flaherty said...

Thanks for having us. Happy Halloween to all the Roses and their readers!

Patricia Bradley said...

I've read this story and it's wonderful!

Margo Hoornstra said...

Welcome, Liz, and congratulations on this latest 'reinvention of yourself'. As we've heard many times, life is what happens when you're busy making other plans. Thanks for another addition to our choices for holiday cheer!

Leigh Riker said...

Yay, Liz! Your story sounds wonderful. Am reading the whole set now. The perfect way to get ready for the holidays. Congrats.

Jannine Gallant said...

Sounds like a heartfelt story, Liz. Best of luck with sales and thanks for sharing this with us!

Anna Adams said...

Liz, can't wait to read! I love the complications--just when you think you have some free time! :-)

Liz Flaherty said...

Pat, thank you! I had great pod partners!

Liz Flaherty said...

Thanks, Margo. I love this bunch of stories.

Liz Flaherty said...

Thanks, Leigh. I got to work with great people.

Liz Flaherty said...

Thanks, Jannine. I love visiting the Roses!

Liz Flaherty said...

Thanks, Anna. It keeps life interesting, doesn't it?

Anna J Stewart said...

Yay, Liz! I'm with the other Anna ...this one is on the top of my TBR list! <3 My holiday gift to myself. :)

Liz Flaherty said...

Hi, Anna--I love the gifts we give ourselves!

Alison Henderson said...

Hi, Liz! I've got A Heartwarming Christmas on my Kindle, and I'm so looking forward to reading The Gingerbread Heart. Congratulations on the success of this collection!

Nan said...

I'm in love with Cass and Eli--your story made me excited about Christmas this year. Thanks for that, my friend...

Leah St. James said...

Sounds like a fantastic story, Liz! Wishing you and the other authors much success with this collection!

Liz Flaherty said...

Thanks, Alison. I hope you enjoy the stories!

Liz Flaherty said...

Hi, Nan. I love them, too. :-)

Liz Flaherty said...

Thanks, Leah. We're having the best time!