Sunday, January 26, 2014

Old Books, New Books

As part of our Forward and Back theme ...

I'll have an old book re-releasing this year. Tried is one of my first books, formerly titled Your Saving Grace. I'm re-releasing in mid-year this year, freshly edited and with a new cover.



Old cover


And I'll also have a new book out this year, releasing at the end of this month on Amazon, and in May in more venues.


So you see -- this is a year of Forward (new book at the first of the year) and Back (old book at the end of the year).

 I love symmetry like this, don't you?
 



3 comments:

Margo Hoornstra said...

Symmetry is good. Congratulations on ALL your releases both young and old.

Jannine Gallant said...

Wow, what a difference a cover makes. The new one looks like a suspense. The old one strikes me as a cute read. It's fun bringing those old books back to life. Good luck!

Alicia Dean said...

I think it's awesome about your re-release. I agree with Jannine about what each cover conveys. I LOVE the new cover, and I find it pulls to me a lot more. Can't wait to read it. And congrats on your upcoming release, it was wonderful working with you on yet another fantastic book!