Monday, August 10, 2015

Free Books Set in Las Vegas and Miami by Laura Breck




Laura Breck
Hard to believe it’s August already, right? I feel like fall is creeping in, and I haven’t had had enough vacations to settle in for cool autumn walks on leaf-strewn trails.

I received a wonderful email from a reader who mentioned that my books should have more reviews, and I realize how true that is. I haven’t been paying attention to reviews at all!


If you’re interested in reading and reviewing either of my full-length books, Dancing in a Hurricane or Secrets and Seduction Las Vegas, please comment below or email me at  Laura (at) LauraBreck (dot) com and let me know which format you read in and where to send the book.

Just so you know that these books are worth your time to read, Dancing in a Hurricane won RomCon’s Readers’ Crown Award for Best Contemporary Romance in 2013, which always makes me smile when I think about it.

To read more about these books, please head to my author page at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Laura-Breck/e/B002XVB3LE

I’d love to know your opinion of the stories, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Laura
~Smart Women ~Sexy Men ~Seductive Romance

4 comments:

Jannine Gallant said...

Hi Laura, between working at the paycheck job, writing, and edits coming in fast and furious for up-coming releases, I'm afraid reading has taken a back seat. But I wish you much luck with your re-releases!

Rolynn Anderson said...

Congrats on your awards, Laura! You are so right...reviews are vital. Tell you what. I'll read/review yours if you'll read/review my new release. If we have a deal, contact me at rolynnwriter@earthlink.net.

Brenda Whiteside said...

Reviews are so important and so hard to get! Great offer.

Leah St. James said...

I'm with you on not having enough vacation time to be ready for fall, Laura! I agree with everyone about the reviews - they're so important!