In no particular order...
- A reclining couch. I just think better leaning back at a 120-degree angle. I do all my writing on my reclining couch and the words come a lot faster than when at a 90-degree angle. And 180 degrees would just make me sleepy.
- Saturdays. My favorite day of the week. Anything is possible on a Saturday. It’s got its own brand of magic.
- The woods. The happiest of places for me. I love the music nature makes. Trees offer a serenity I can’t find anywhere else.
- The Werewolf. He reminds me to play… and growl at neighbors.
- The Husband. I wouldn’t know how to vinyl side a house if he and I never met. There’s actually many things I wouldn’t know without him.
- Family and friends. It’s always good knowing there are people in my corner, cheering me on or ready to laugh with me.
- My readers. I love those loyal fans who are the first to buy my books and are willing to tell (or in some cases bully) people to read my stories. I write for you, peeps.
- Book Boyfriends. Where else can you collect men and have it be acceptable to society? Only in the pages of those happily-ever-afters. I can’t get enough of them.
- Opportunities. They are all around us if we keep our eyes and hearts open. I’ve been doing that more lately and am amazed at how doors open when you pay attention.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. Because I had to have one sweet treat on this list. Peanut butter cups are my go-to candy. Just don’t leave me alone with a bag of them. I don’t really understand the concept of “serving size” when left unattended with these.
What are you thankful for this year?