I’ve said before on this blog that I’m the Anti-Valentine Valentine. I don’t really care for the holiday, but other people surely do.
On this Valentine’s Day, I’d like to do a little research on the topic. I’d love for you to post answers to any or all of the questions below in a comment here or over on my author Facebook page HERE. I’m thinking I may use some of the ideas in future books, so you’d be doing me a solid favor if you answered any of the questions. You don’t have to answer in complete sentences, but I am a teacher so… you know… it’s what I’m expecting. :)
2. What do you like most about it?
3. What was the best Valentine’s gift you’ve ever received?
4. What was the worst Valentine’s gift you’ve ever received?
5. Describe your idea of a perfect Valentine’s Day?
6. What famous person would you want as a Valentine? Why?
7. What fictional character would you want as a Valentine? Why?
8. Which movie would you consider the best choice to watch on Valentine’s Day?
9. Do you celebrate Valentine’s Day on February 14th or wait until the closest weekend day to have some fun?
10. What little things do you think people could do to make someone feel loved every day?
11. Chocolate or flowers? Or both? Or neither?
12. Assuming you weren’t already madly in love with your significant other, if you received a Valentine’s invitation/love letter from a secret admirer, what would you do?
I am excited to read your responses! Do you have any questions you would add?
Happy Valentine’s Day!
ChrisBooks One to Five in The Maple Leaf Series, available now. Book One, More Than Pancakes is
More Than Peaches, Book Six, coming 2016.